When? November 7th-12th 2023
Where? Alcalá de Henares, Madrid, España
● 300 € throughout the 1st registration period: 17th of July to 20th of August
● 325 € throughout the 2nd registration period: 21st of August to 10th of October
What does the fee include?
● Access to the symposium, workshops, and trainings
● Three meals /day + coffee breaks (dietary restrictions will be considered)
● 5 nights’ accommodation in a shared bedroom
● Sightseeing to Madrid
● Transport during the congress for moving from one place to another will also be included
After submitting the registration form, you will receive an automatic email response within 24 hours confirming your form was submitted successfully. Please also check your spam folder. The response confirming the submission of your registration form will also be sent to the Liaison Secretary of the Students’ Association you chose in the registration form.
Please state the Students’ Association that you are represented through in EPSA, usually this is your national students’ association but it can also be your local one. If you are not sure which students’ association you belong to, please get in contact with your national/local Liaison Secretary. If you are not currently represented by one of EPSA’s member associations and you are a pharmacy student or have graduated from pharmacy less than two years ago, you can become an Individual Member.
– for more information contact the Vice President of Internal Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMPORTANT: PLEASE DOUBLE-CHECK THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU PUT IN THE GOOGLE FORM
If you do not receive an email within 24 hours after submitting the registration form or if you have any other questions or comments, please contact our Registration Officers Lucía Moreiro and Antonio Pérez at email@example.com
The reimbursement terms will be as follows:
● In case of cancellation before August 31st 2023, 50 % of the registration fee will be refunded.
● In case of cancellation between September 1st and September 31th 2023, 25 % of the registration fee will be refunded.
● As of October 1st 2023, the registration fee will not be refunded.
Notification of cancellation must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The above terms of cancellation are applicable in all circumstances, also if your visa application is rejected by your respective embassy. Replacements or name changes will be handled as cancellations. The RC reserves the right to derogate from each of these terms on a case-by-case basis.
Invitation Letters for visa applications
We remind you that you are solely responsible for your visa application and the documents to be provided for it. Please take into account that the invitation letter can only be provided to you if you have proof of actual payment. The RC cannot be held responsible for any possible refusal of a visa.
However, we remain at your disposal for any information you may need to ensure the smooth processing of your visa application.
*Please take into account that sending an invitation letter by post may incur costs that will be entirely at your expense. These additional expenses must be reimbursed in cash upon arrival at the Congress in Alcalá de Henares.
The organisation accepts no liability for personal injuries, or for loss of or damage to property belonging to Annual Congress participants and/or accompanying persons, incurred either during or as a result of the Annual Congress. At our site you will be asked to sign a liability waiver. It will be sent to you before the event starts, so please sign it and send us a scan back. It is recommended that participants obtain adequate cover for travel, health and accident insurance before they depart from their countries.
Waiver of Liability can be found down below